Marine Biology for Upper Elementary & Middle School Students
- Current Grades 3 to 5: June 5 - 9 (SOLD OUT!)
- Current Grades 6 to 8: June 12 - 16 (includes overnight stay in La Parguera) (SOLD OUT!)
The focus of the program is to explore the organisms of the coastal ecosystems by participating in activities such as fish counts on the reef, seagrass survey, and biodiversity of the coastal reef systems. Youngsters will snorkel and swim throughout the week and learn about different marine conservation efforts. Directed by dynamic educator Tere Mendoza, our Marine Biology program will be an unforgettable marine science experience.
- Vegabajeños Impulsando Desarrollo Ambiental Sustentable (VIDAS)
- Reserva Marina Arrecife de la Isla Verde
- Reserva Tres Palmas at Rincón
- Reserva Natural del Escambrón - Scuba Dogs
- Reserva Las Cabezas de San Juan-Seven Seas Beach at Fajardo
- Know how to swim
- Bring their own life jacket and snorkeling gear (mask, snorkel & fins)
- Wear a rashguard shirt every day
- June 5-9 Grades 3 to 5: SORRY, WE'RE FULL!
- June 12-16 Grades 6 to 8: $750 (includes overnight stay in La Parguera include all meals during their stay, boat excursion*, daily lunch and snacks, insurance, lifeguard, and transportation)
One Rashguard Included
- S (Youth 6-8)
- M (Youth 10-12)
- L (Youth 14-16)
- S (Adult)
- M (Adult)
- L (Adult)
- XL (Adult)
Space is limited! First-come, first-serve basis.
*Subject to change
Our Marine Biology Summer Program registration has sold out and is now closed!
Cancelation Policy for All Summer Programs
- Written notice of cancelation is required and should be directed to email@example.com.
- If cancelation is made more than 30 days before the session start date, you will receive all money paid, minus a 10% cancelation fee.
- If cancelation is made between 15-30 days before the session starts, you will receive a 50% refund.
- If cancelation is made two weeks or less before the Summer Program session starts, no refund will be issued.
- Refunds are not given for illness, school closures due to unforeseen natural disasters, or missed classes.
- Prorating is not offered for late enrollment or any other situation.
- Cancelations are non-transferable and not applicable to other classes or programs.