Marine Biology for Upper Elementary Students
SESSION I: June 7-11, 2021 - SOLD OUT!
SESSION II: June 14-18, 2021 - Registration opens on April 8, 2021
- $400 PR Residents
- $600 Non-PR Residents
SPACE IS LIMITED. ENROLL TODAY!
The focus of the program is to explore the organisms of the coastal ecosystems by participating in activities such as fish counts on the reef, seagrass survey, and biodiversity of the coastal reef systems. Youngsters will snorkel and swim throughout the week and learn about different marine conservation efforts. Directed by dynamic educator Tere Mendoza, our Marine Biology program will be an unforgettable marine science experience.
Some of the places that we visit*:
- Vegabajeños Impulsando Desarrollo Ambiental Sustentable (VIDAS)
- Reserva Marina Arrecife de la Isla Verde
- Reserva Tres Palmas at Rincón
- Reserva Natural del Escambrón - Scuba Dogs
- Reserva Las Cabezas de San Juan-Seven Seas Beach at Fajardo
Requirements: Students must know how to swim.
Please bring the following equipment:
- Snorkeling gear: mask, snorkel & fins
* Subject to change
Parents should assess their child's wellness prior to sending him or her to school.
- Each student will have his or her temperature taken by the driver.
- Each student must use the automatic hand sanitizer dispenser available on the van door.
- A maximum of 8 student passengers is permitted per van.
- All students must bring two face coverings each day and a face shield that they will wear while on the school van.
Space is limited! First-come, first-serve basis.
Email Ms.Tere to secure your spot in our program!
Marine Biology Summer Program