Current Openings at TASIS Dorado
Last update: December 12, 2019
Thank you for your interest in joining the TASIS Dorado community. We welcome qualified candidates with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to enhance the student experience at TASIS Dorado. Please note that the primary language of instruction is English, so all applicants must demonstrate proficiency in spoken and written English.
The good news about TASIS Dorado (PPK-12th grade) is spreading and we are experiencing significant increases in enrollment! As we grow, we need additional faculty members at all levels. We are seeking qualified educators for potential openings in the following subject areas:
Upper Elementary English Language Arts Teacher
We welcome qualified candidates with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to enhance the student experience and enrich the faculty body of TASIS Dorado.
Experienced educators with the following qualifications should apply:
- The love of children and a passion for excellence in teaching are required!
- Leadership skills and experience
- Fluent in English; Spanish fluency preferred, but not required
- Adept at technology integration in the classroom
- Must be a collaborative team player
- A role model for students
- Teacher certification
To apply, please complete our online Employment Application, including your résumé, a cover letter introducing yourself, letters of recommendation, and transcripts.
Thank you for your interest in joining the TASIS Dorado community.
TO APPLY, please click here
TASIS Dorado is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Reports to: Headmaster and Senior Principal for Community Affairs
The TASIS School in Dorado is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide support to ensure the efficient operation of the main office. Duties and responsibilities include supporting the headmaster and senior principal in a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. This person also often serves as the first personal contact for parents and visitors to the School. Responsible for confidential and time-sensitive material. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email, ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, and a wide degree of creativity and initiative is expected.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and assist visitors
- Organize/schedule meetings and appointments for Headmaster, Senior Principal, Human Resources Director, and Board President, if necessary
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Help with Board Meeting preparations
- Annually update therapists’ time and office spaces
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Problem solver for all offices: Elementary, Secondary and Administration Office
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Provide backup for the overflow of the infirmary
- Develop and maintain a filing system, both on the computer and manually
- Research and create presentations
- Ensure operation of equipment through preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories
- Maintain inventory of office supplies by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipate needs; place and expedite orders for supplies; verify receipt of supplies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Write letters and emails on behalf of the office staff
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Model high standards of ethics, confidentiality, and professionalism.
General Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Proven administrative experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Advanced technical and computer skills to support administrative functions, including Google Docs and MS Office Suite with an emphasis on presentations, spreadsheets, and database skills, electronic calendar management, various video conferencing applications, such as Fuze, Zoom, Skype, etc., and email applications.
- At least 2 years of experience in the field or a related area
- Bachelor’s Degree
Top skills & proficiencies:
- Typing, Administrative Writing, and Reporting Skills
- Microsoft Office and Google Doc Skills
- Problem Solving
- Verbal Communication
- Attention to Detail
- Discretion and Judgment
- Supports the mission, vision, and values of the TASIS School in Dorado.
- Fosters an environment and culture that promotes respect, responsibility, and trust.
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of TASIS Dorado.
- Takes on other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The Hiring Process:
If interested in this position, please email the Human Resources Director Solares.L@
- A brief cover letter of interest
- A resume
- Time availability for a 30-minute interview
The TASIS School in Dorado admits students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.