Current Openings at TASIS Dorado
Last update: March 4, 2021
Thank you for your interest in joining the TASIS Dorado community. Unfortunately, the job you searched for is no longer vacant. Follow us on social media under our handler @tasisdorado for up to date openings.
The TASIS School in Dorado is seeking qualified candidates as substitute teachers in the Elementary and Secondary Divisions as we return to in-person instruction. We seek positive individuals who have the capacity to collaborate with our teachers as partners in implementing the TASIS Dorado curriculum and programs.
We are interested in candidates with the following qualifications:
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- A love of teaching and students
- A commitment to fostering a positive learning environment and collegial relations
- Mastery of English, including excellent oral and written communication
Substitute teachers should be able to:
- Adhere to the curriculum and lesson plans assigned by the regular teacher
- Follow procedures and achieve lesson goals
- Assign and explain homework
- Oversee students outside of the classroom, including in the hallways and as assigned
- Comply with school regulations and policies at all times
- Provide a brief, daily report for the teacher for when he/she returns
- Demonstrate well-developed interpersonal skills
To apply, please complete the online application and also send your résumé, cover letter, and list of three references directly to Elizabeth Sánchez, Human Resources Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org and to Mariela Reyes, Elementary Principal at reyes.m@tasisdorado.
TASIS Dorado does not discriminate and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The TASIS School in Dorado admits students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.