Current Openings at TASIS Dorado
Last update: February 22, 2019
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR TEACHERS
Thank you for your interest in joining the TASIS Dorado community. We welcome qualified candidates with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to enhance the student experience at TASIS Dorado. Please note that the primary language of instruction is English, so all applicants must demonstrate proficiency in spoken and written English.
The good news about TASIS Dorado (PPK-12th grade) is spreading and we are experiencing significant increases in enrollment! As we grow, we need additional faculty members at all levels. We are seeking qualified educators for potential openings in the following subject areas:
FRENCH, HISTORY & MATH TEACHERS | Middle School & High School
The TASIS School in Dorado is growing and seeking highly qualified candidates for full-time positions in French, History, and Math. As we continue to grow our Upper School faculty, we seek dedicated educators who have the capacity to collaborate with our current teachers as partners in the ongoing design and implementation of the TASIS Dorado curriculum and programs.
We are interested in experienced candidates, preferably with advanced degrees, and the following qualifications:
• A passion for excellence in teaching and love for students are required!
• Proficiency in English, including excellent oral and written communication
• Enthusiasm for intellectual inquiry, rigor, aspiration, and lifelong learning
• A team-player with a collaborative disposition towards colleagues in curriculum, instruction, and school spirit
• A healthy lifestyle and role model for students who supports their well-being
• Demonstrated ability to serve as an advisor, lead or coach student activities or athletics, and contribute beyond the classroom to add value to the school
• A commitment to ongoing professional development
• A profound openness to feedback and dialogue around improving instruction
To apply, please complete the online application below and send your résumé, a cover letter introducing yourself, 3 letters of recommendation, and transcripts to Sara Hernández at Hernandez.email@example.com and Lourdes Solares at Solares.L@tasisdorado.com.
The TASIS School in Dorado admits students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.