TASIS Dorado strongly discourages personal travel outside the island.
- Any traveler arriving back to Puerto Rico must:
- Complete this confidential health form
- Prior to your return, and
- You may need to self-isolate in accordance with guidance from TASIS Dorado and your PCP. Most self-isolation will last a minimum of 14 days.
- These requirements will be imposed for anyone traveling in the coming weeks.
If you have been advised to self-isolate, please do so for 14 days before returning to classes or work.
- Remain at your residence.
- Do not attend class, work, and other group gatherings such as:
- social events
- play dates
- team practices, etc.
If this presents logistical challenges, please discuss it with the Elementary or Upper School principal.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact Dulce Medina, School Nurse, at 787-796-0440.