TASIS Dorado’s Health Center is outfitted to deal with minor health concerns, administer approved scheduled medications, and perform triage and first aid during emergency events. The Health Center is staffed by two full-time and one part-time RNs to ensure the health and safety of TASIS Dorado students, faculty, and staff. Hours of the Health Center are Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Medical Requirements & Immunizations
In preparation for the 2022-2023 school year and in compliance with the Department of Health, we ask every parent to complete the following forms for each child. These forms are due the first week of school and can be found here Medical Forms
- The Medical Examination Form must be completed by the student's physician and student's parents
- Dental Certificate (received from your dentist's office). This form is required for grades K,2,4,6,8 and 10
- PVAC-3 Form (Green Immunization Form) must be current and resubmitted as booster vaccines are administered. All children at ages 4, 11, and 16 require vaccines. Please see Birth-18 Years Immunization Schedule for CDC guidance.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Card if applicable. Please note that this is not a requirement but is strongly encouraged for eligible students.
- Epi Pen is required for any student who is prescribed one. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate a drop-off time. Please include a physical photo of your child attached to the prescription and specific allergies outlined on the child's medication examination form filled out by the child's physician.
- Asthma Treatment Plan must be completed for any child with a medical diagnosis of asthma. Please fill and return the following documents to the TD Health Center. Please ensure that all asthma-related medications are delivered to the TDHeath Center on the first day of school:
All completed forms can be emailed to email@example.com indicating the child(rens) grade level. Forms may also be dropped off in a sealed envelope with the child's name and grade included with the security guards Monday thru Friday, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
All medications will be administered by a Registered Nurse from the Health Center. No medications are allowed on campus outside of the Health Center. Medications must be stored in the original bottles or containers, have clear prescription instructions, and not be expired. For further information and to schedule a drop-off, please contact the Health Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember, we are a Nut-Free School
We kindly ask the parents of every child, whether they are allergic to nuts or not, to provide peanut and tree nut alternatives when planning individual packed lunches. For the safety of all our students, we are a NUT-FREE school. Please contact the TD Health Center for additional questions.
COVID-19 Case and Close Contact Reporting
Please continue to be on the lookout for changes and updates to our COVID-19 Protocols regarding COVID-19 Case and Contact Reporting.
It is important to immediately report all student and employee cases as well as close contacts to COVID-19 to TDCOVID@tasisdorado.com.
Upload your Covid 19 CDC Vaccine Record Card
We ask that all families upload a copy of their child(ren)'s official CDC vaccination card(s) on the TASIS Dorado Health Center webpage prior to the start of school.
DOWNLOAD EXEMPTION FORM (Form available only in Spanish):
FORMA: Exención a Vacunar por Razones Médicas o Religiosas Certificación Médica / Declaración Jurada
Consent Form for Testing Students for COVID-19
The Puerto Rican government requests your consent to administer COVID-19 screening testing to your child on campus at TASIS Dorado as one of their strategies to prevent COVID-19 transmission in schools. The tests will be administered randomly to students, faculty, and staff and are free of charge; neither you nor your medical insurance will be billed. For more information in English or Spanish, please read the information sheet and sign the form either giving or denying consent for your child to participate. Please upload your child's form by the deadline sent by email.
A) Download Consent Form
ENGLISH: Consent Form for Testing Students for COVID-19
ESPAÑOL: Consentimiento Para Realizar las Pruebas para COVID-19 a Estudiantes
B) Upload Signed Consent Form • Subir Forma Firmada
For any questions or concerns, please email Brett Jaycox at email@example.com
Helpful Health Links
- Centers for Disease Control
- Healthy BMI
- Diabetes in Children
- Epi-Pen Administration
- Healthy Eating
- Hand Washing
- How to Wear your Mask
- Lice in Schools
- Dental Health
- Children's Mental Health
We are on Instagram! Please follow us at TASIS Dorado Health Center @tdhealthcenter.