- Coding, robotics, and STEM instruction as part of our Innovative Sciences program
- CUB/BEAR (K-5) program & Leadership Academy (3-5) focused on entrepreneurship skills and building an individual's capacity to make a difference
- Updated Puerto Rico history & culture units of study
- Project-based learning to explore issues and identify questions and develop an action plan for solutions to authentic problems
- Leadership development through our recently launched TASIS Dorado Leadership Academy
- Newly created courses such as Organic Chemistry, Fab Lab Physical Computing, Pre AP English, Enriched Spanish, Economics & Personal Finance, Computer Science for Middle School
- Global Online Academyis an elite consortium of top-rated private schools that provides accredited course offerings for students and teachers.
- Social Sciences
- Math & Technology
- Science & Health
- Media & Design
- Foreign Languages
- Center for Innovation in Teaching & Learning (CITL)A dynamic, collaborative environment that inspires the TASIS Dorado community to learn together, exchange ideas, and creatively problem-solve through innovative educational practices.
- Redesigned Elementary Library
- Secondary Library & Lounge
- Digital Media Lab
- Idea Lab
- Virtual Classroom
Learn more about TASIS Dorado's new programs.